Sunday, January 17, 2010

Keyboard Mount I Have A Friend Who Is Confined To His Bed. Where Can I Find A Scissor Type Mount For His Keyboard.?

I have a friend who is confined to his bed. Where can I find a scissor type mount for his keyboard.? - keyboard mount

There are shops in big cities most of which respond to people with disabilities. When my wife was disabled I looked in the Yellow Pages under "Disabled" and "disabled" and found several organizations that offer support programs. Sometimes we offer as a reference to these two, provided that the existing products and supplies. Another reason could be the local church or United Way. He also tried a little with this company:

http://www.disabilityproducts.com/cgi-bi ...

I can not just things from them, but they often give me suggestions that local contact.

We hope some of that support.

plrr

No comments:

Post a Comment