Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Add Me Msn Girl Is It Weird To Add A Girl You Barely Know To Msn?

Is it weird to add a girl you barely know to msn? - add me msn girl

Hello, I would appreciate some help please) here (most of all a girl / advice. Here is my case:

Well, I know that this beautiful girl in my class I never had the chance to talk to her, she's very busy (working class), or with friends, and I want to talk to him without any of his friends ( Very Hard).

I thought the best way to talk to me would be to use MSN, and after 1-2 days I have begun to speak with him personally.

A friend of mine gave me your msn (yes I know ... not the best way to get msn to a girl.)

My problem here is, should I add to my list of msn? unusual to add a girl who knows no msn?

I mean ... I do not want to throw a tantrum in order to add it to my contact list withouteven ask him personally.

Girl advice is very welcome

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment