If you were me, what would you do? - name of woman vigina
I do not believe in divorce. My husband and I have been married for 6 months before all in the last 5 years. Now I am 5 months pregnant with his child. It has always been violent, verbally, mentally, physically, emotionally. But every time I say, sorry. I married him think it gives up hope, because I am a Christian and I believe God can change. For a little change, but it was still the same. It is easy to take apart for me, they are not considered abuse. He says I'm only a woman and if it were not for women who give birth should not, necessarily, in this country. In view of the fact that I must be presented, regardless of what he did and said. He saidwould not do in life and if I wanted to, because I have a 'Venn. He called me every name there, demoted me, my family. He laughs when I cry, he told me to shut up because I am strong when I do if I died no1 to Cry Cry at my funeral, besides my family, I am pregnant and called me when I very selfish, emotional, and simply begin the mourning and can not stop, because "I am for the child. It was after the time you called my name and I said he is sorry. The next morning I made breakfast and continue to be to express regret and ask if I need something. From what he expected of me, with everything OK, and if I do not want to be with him or if I have an attitude that begins with her problems have and stillI show my ***. In no objection to the damage it does not bother me. Do not believe in divorce. I'm pregnant with your child. I ask God to help me because my life and disease threatened to take me to before. But I'm so angry, I spend my days with him at my side. What would you do?
8 comments:
Oh, how sad she is pregnant. It makes me cry coz its history, the once to me. You know what? It is better for you to stay with his family in this time.Don t 'Hurt this baby. He will stress it is exposed every time. Some men are so cruel, but if you are unsure of himself, now remain in the then not better. If you know where you want to steal from him until the baby is born. I hate what you've written it, and I ask you to quickly find a solution. Do not let go. Glad you believe in God. Do not let go of the skirts of God. Stop crying just trying to laugh or to talk to God, the next time it starts. You can make a film about you and God in him every time it comes out to readd certainly think that God is stronger than he, and he loves above all. God loves you as much as men have no room for the love of your life and that's why you're here. Can you prove that sweety. Coz it's true, and soon it will come. I wish you good luck and kisses the angel who brings him. He or she will soon bring about joy. Stop crying !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you'll believe in divorce, when he beat the **** about you or your child. to prevent that stubborn & & leave now.
Sure, looking for attention. Why did you marry? It's your fault. She should have married for love, not hope to change that!
God gave us the strength to help us. Abuse in any form is untolerable. Any person receiving help or get out!
So if you have been mistreated, but you married him?
Madam, you are sick in the head. Get ready, they suspended for the rest of his life, and the attacker does not change. Ever!
If you want to do the right thing for your child, you go before the birth. It is the baby because it hurts you hurts, and you can not go to jail to stop! Get the next time you are not, be executed.
Stay married when she insists (although I think God would be a divorce between what a mess!), But you must be able to leave this man an idiot.
Get. Out. Now.
Seriously. If you do not find, protect themselves and then think of your children. Look, what you write. Do you really want a child to grow up with that? God gives to take care of the child - this is the best that can give life?
They say that God asks you to help, but it sounds like he wanted. God showed him that this "man" was actually already married before. I think he tried to message you already long gone, but I did not. Perhaps you can now see, see you correct your mistakes, ask God for forgiveness for not "doing before", and run ... while you can. before it - or take the baby!
... and if God will, "" earlier - iflet the baby? As a mother you have to take care of the child and put him in first place. If you then the baby with him to be alone. I can not imagine how terrible it would be! You must do what is right for your child - and sometimes that means the host that a failure to marry and has just left.
You ask: "What would you do?" I ran. I did not "do not believe in divorce, but to get a divorce, you have a real marriage. Marriage is about love and caring, and you must NOT: Well not a real marriage and not feel ill leave me for a second.
It seems a little hard to believe that this is real, but because, here is my answer.
Sorry, but neither her husband or God transformed. It is a terrible man. It is incredibly cruel to you, and are in a terrible parent. It is better to raise a baby on your own with help from family or friends, then they are with him.
Whatever. NOW. Do not Stay. They do not believe in divorce? You should now begin to believe. No offense, but you were a fool, a jerk, as he married in the first place and her baby. God does not resolve this problem, it is your responsibility to do what you must do for you and your unborn child. And you need to leave this man. I am sure he will go to hell for a divorce.
What I did after 4 years is constant abuse that I'm gone. God can change to help anyone, unless that person wants. I had hoped that the man with the change and it never did. He always said he was sorry, until we approached the end of our relationship. I hope it is family or friends, you can use the appropriate assistance. It is an attacker. He also said the same things that my ex told me. Why would God want someone to treat you so cruel and hateful? God wants us to love one another. Please stop. You do not want to grow up a child in this environment. It will not change. I would bet one million U.S. dollars to this point. It is also a brain says you're beautiful, and not take care of anyone. My ex did the same and for a moment, I thought. It gets worsee. Please ask for help and then rise as soon as possible!
I have to God on the spot. How can one believe in God, that after. Let's talk about your marriage with God and with her husband, the gym, with people and life. Soon he will die no matter what the question is whether they like someone died or not. So ...
Post a Comment