Sunday, January 3, 2010

Illinois Dmv Does Anyone Have The Contact Information For Whomever Is Head Of The DMV In Illinois?

Does anyone have the contact information for whomever is head of the DMV in Illinois? - illinois dmv

I need the address of the person leading the DMV Illinois. Not sure if this is going to be the right person, but I know do not know of anyone else.

I need to know which programs are approved for lead Ed, Illinois, to receive a graduated license for my daughter.

Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

merigold... said...

Here is a link!

http://www.sos.state.il.us/departments/d ...

What is the license for your daughter, please contact the AAA. They have excellent programs to ed-drive. If you're not through it, you should get a good program for someone else. I teach Ed driving in Arizona, and I realized that most people do not know the traffic rules, I do not know how to teach defensive driving, and you do not have the patience to do a good job accordingly. And then also teach defensive driving and traffic survival school for all poor drivers who get the cards to keep red lights, accidents, or DUI.

Post a Comment