How much can a bilengual nurse make in Los Cabos? - licencia
And when I leave Nebraska, that's what I do for work. My husband and I are Mexican-American. Thank you.
How much can a bilengual nurse make in Los Cabos? - licencia
And when I leave Nebraska, that's what I do for work. My husband and I are Mexican-American. Thank you.
4 comments:
Hmmmm. Some misinformation here.
FM3 ..... 5 years or more, only applies to the other side. You must obtain a FM2. You can apply for citizenship after living here 5 years, if, like me.
The general rule for working as a foreigner here it is .... He refused to apply for a work visa if you have a special talent, not to teach the Mexicans as English. The Mexican government allows live native speakers of English and to teach that we are superior pronunciation skills. Now, nurses in relation ........... I do not know what needs to be honest. However, you may be able to maintain a teaching specialist skills (in English) in a bilingual nurses, academics, etc. It is better to take a course in TEFL / TESOL find (teaching English as a foreign or second language) Here is a good School link below.
Now to your specific question. Nurses do here, unfortunately, not much. 100-150 per week is correct. I have a very good Friiend the nurse, so I know. However, an English teacherR is about 500 per week. In any case, working with her husband, so you can easily live here, but not a life of wealth and fame. Most work in the country for the teachers in the English language is in and around Mexico City. The government of Mexico is the most populous (and processed) in the country. About half the population lives in Mexico.
Good luck ...... Rob
Nurses in Mexico earn about $ 100.00 per week. When a job is in a hospital run by an American for Americans to bring, you probably would do better. I've heard that it does in these hospitals, but, sorry, I know of nothing in particular. You must have an employer willing to promote your work visa. Perhaps an international duty to help nurses could Agensys. but if you're in a Mexican hospital, his salary is very low.
Thank you for this information, you can not work, it is illegal, you need a visa "FM2". Camp will get FM3 visa for 5 years or FM3 has 2 years and then change your nationality, a US-Mexican. (WHAT IS 5 years later)
It is difficult to find work in Mexico, if you have a sponsor. My suggestion is to visit the Cape, then apply for positions in both American hospitals in the city. Listen to Charlie. The nurses do not have much money in Mexico. There are some private clinics, plastic surgery, etc. Perhaps Woud higher wages.
Post a Comment