I have heard that a license is required in Belgium to sell travel packages can anyone explain this to me? - do you need a licence to sell hello kitty products
Hello,
I want to know the guidelines for the sale of travel in Belgium? How they are applied and to whom, when and where, etc. How much does a license costs and requires no special requirements.
I would be grateful for those who could help
I
2 comments:
My advice would be to contact the Commercial Section of the Embassy of Belgium and advice. The chances are good that you will need adequate insurance, because travel agents are known to fail, so that their customers stranded.
Travel offers programs is not as easy as you might think. All about your insurance, you must be bonded by ABTA as anyone can be a lengthy process, because it is expected to be to meet their clients on the back, or take money from people and running. You need proof of their financial situation. Hope this helps.
Post a Comment